Come and join us!
There are three ways to join 60th Street Baptist Church:
(1) By letter; You can join by letter if you are saved and have been scripturally baptized under the direction of a church of like faith. You do not have to bring your letter with you. We will write your church.
(2) By statement; If your membership records have been lost, or some other difficulty is present, you can join by statement.
(3) As a candidate for baptism; This would be the case if you are saved but have not yet been baptized, if you were baptized before you were saved, or if you were baptized in a church with a doctrinal position significantly different from that of 60th Street Baptist Church. The easiest way to begin the process is to schedule an interview with our Pastor. During this meeting, he will:
(1) discuss and verify your salvation testimony
(2) discuss and verify your baptism
(3) review our doctrinal statement, church covenant, and membership expectations
(4) learn from you how we can assist you in your spiritual growth
May the Lord direct you in this important decision! Please feel free to contact the church office at any time for more information.
- Bible Study Classes: 9:30 AM
- Morning Worship: 10:45 AM
- Evening Worship: 6:00 PM
- Worship: 6:30 PM
- Children's Group: 6:30 PM
- Youth Group:
(TRIBE) 6:30 PM
- Bible Study: 10:00 AM
- Food Pantry: 2:00-4:00 PM
- Reformers Unamimous:
Addictions Ministries 6:00 PM